• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Tell Me If My Site Is Perfect Or Not.

yo what's your site mine is down right now host problems but after the downtime i will still get 5,000 hit's a day i know my site is'nt perfect it's not even close but i wanted cocky people to reply and tell me my little faults so i can fix those and make my site that more better.

good comments good thing i don't care anymore since i am changing the site into a anime site instaed of a dbz and my new font is verdana 2 and it looks really good and it will be up latest friday.

black text on a dark blue background... euh... are you an idiot or could you really not think of a better combination :confused:

Archbob & bonesgeo, do you really think this site is good :confused:
It looks like sh*t... a 2 year old can do it better... really, it looks like nothing. listen to the comments made here, and start over

ok people read above my new site is coming soon if you think this sux so much just stop viewing it or whatever but you guy's sure like to get pissed when i ask one simple question. ha ha ha

Originally posted by Neverm1nd
Archbob & bonesgeo, do you really think this site is good :confused:
It looks like sh*t... a 2 year old can do it better... really, it looks like nothing. listen to the comments made here, and start over

--------------------
Ok must have been tired,needs some work but it's not that bad. There's some good sugestions here.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dscikate
ok people read above my new site is coming soon if you think this sux so much just stop viewing it or whatever but you guy's sure like to get pissed when i ask one simple question. ha ha ha

-------
don't get bent some of the sugestion are good and you asked anyway.:D

ok ok i like the fact that you guy's are making good suggestions but the bad ones are just messed up. the site is ok. i just put is this site perfect of not so people would review it not so people can compare it to like microsoft and say it sux it has good content and easy nav the site to replace it will be out on monday i think i'm still getting stuff for it. anime sometimes hard to do. if the anime your doing is not as popular as the others your doing. keep reviewing it. and say it sux if you want i guess but there's really no point of saying that.

Back