• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Tell me about webhost4life

akaize

www.webhost4life.com
Finally, I have found a host who can deliver what I want, importantly they responded within 15 minutes. Before I sign up I need to know any comments and experience from this board...

Thanks

I've never used them, but... it says "unlimited" data transfer. There's no such thing, just don't trust "unlimited" hosts since you may pay your money and then suddenly find out their limit is lower that what you could've gotten elsewhere. (Note the vagueness in their terms of use: "WebHost4Life.com will determine what constitutes system abuse.")

I agree with Hoth :)
There are too many hosters available that will clearly state in their terms what your transfer limit is etc., AND its always been said NOT TO choose an unlimited host for a variety of reasons!
You can do a quick search here in the forums for unlimited
and see what type conversation this has produced in the past.
In the end of course, its always the clients choice...but do your research :)
Here is a helpful site too
http://www.hosthelp.com

Good Luck

Unlimited hosts go on the assumption that their users won't use that much bandwidth. However, if you start using a decent amount, they will impose severe restrictions.

Originally posted by Chicken

You could almost say... 'limit' you, eh? *wink*

Er ... you mean .... unlimited = limited really once they go over a certain limit ..... omg ..... i never knew that ;)

un·lim·it·ed (¾n-l¹m“¹-t¹d) adj. 1. Having no restrictions or controls: an unlimited travel ticket. 2. Having or seeming to have no boundaries; infinite: an unlimited horizon. 3. Without qualification or exception; absolute: unlimited self-confidence. --un·lim“it·ed·ly adv. --un·lim“it·ed·ness n.

LOL!!(from Dictionary)

Back