• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Teh Game War Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW !!

It's ok I guess, theres a broken image up top - I'm guessing its your header.
Personally I don't like the aqua colours you have used.

I also don't really like the aqua colour you've used. The forum seems a bit plain. I see that you have a main page also (http://www.tgw.vonetwork.com/) Try to work it into the design of the bulletin board i.e. using gray headers, grey bodies, and black text. You can also keep your menu and IRC chat info box in the bboard. Your top banner doesn't really match the rest of the main site's design, green being the most outstanding colour in the banner while grey is the predominant colour of the main site. One last quick comment: you should shrink the size of the box that says "Powered By Vision Online Network" - it's way too big for what it contains. What I would probably do is actually take away the whole box - it's not really necessary and it really actually looks better if the text is smaller. Also, powered by PHP, Linux, MySQL, and phpBB would probably look better as consecutive icons at the bottom rather than having text. You can probably find them at their respective sites.

Originally posted by keith
please don't use "teh"

I know that's what I was thinking! I feel immensely sorry for those that cannot spell a simple three letter word.

Originally posted by Teh
@_@
I can spell the. I like Teh. Its unique

It's not unique at all. Lots of people don't know how to spell the word "the" these days.

By the way, don't bump your thread - it's against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back