• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Tech support employees over the net! Trusted?

iiPanel

Hello,

I have been trying to assign technical support to work for me but offcourse a tech support need to have access to your server in order to provide support to the clients and therefore you need to have trusted employees to be in that position. Many people were very glad to work as a tech support but I mean its very hard to trust anyone over the net.

So what is the solution? specially if your company is getting much bigger everyday and you will start consuming all your time on supporting your clients without anytime on promoting your services.

I wish there was some management companies for hosting companies email and ticketing system service.

All comments are appreciated :)

Thanks.

iiPanel said:
Good service there, are you now with them?

There are many more that are cheaper & still have the same quality, look on WHT, you will find loads of outsource companies there.

iiPanel said:
Good service there, are you now with them?

A few of their staff is now on "probation" with us. We are still deciding on whether to "absorb" them or "partner" them and offer such services ourselves.

Nothing concrete is in the making thou.

Last edited:
iiPanel said:
lol :p so you probably highly recommend them ....

At the moment,RTG has NO vested interest in them :)

We recommended them because they are good and we have used their services.

Craig said:
There are many more that are cheaper & still have the same quality, look on WHT, you will find loads of outsource companies there.

I went there but didnt find any. Would be appreciated if you can provide some links to companies that you may think they're cheaper.

if you are saying about administrators that will manage your server yes, obviusly theres always a risk but i have just used servaxnet.com just once yet since i dont need much of administrating my server untill now and i was really satisfied with there service.

I know all these services from comming supporting you staff are good but also costy, you can give your mates the job or give someone a 30 say trail how they do and if they are good hire them.

We have plenty of techs and we also do 24/7 support for other companies.
Here are our prices:
100 Tickets/Chats Combined: $250/Month (24/7 tech availabilty and maximum 1 hour response)

200 Tickets/Chats Combined: $325/Month (24/7 Tech availability and 50 min. maximum response)

300 Tickets/Chats COmbined: $600/Month (24/7 Tech availability and 40 min maximum response.

You can purchase an additional ticket/chat for $2.50 each

Please pm me if you are interested

there are plenty of outsourced support that are very reliable, try searching the board, you'll find lots of thread i'm sure.

When hiring a tech support i would advise you to have them send in 2 papers of identity.This way just incase you have a problem you know who they are.

Hope this Helps

ACT Support is a great company i knew. They know both Unix and Windows. Another option is to get a reseller account from the company you are interested and ask them directly if they could work out some sort of support plan with you. Even though some companies do not offer support plans on their sites, asking may not hurt.

Back