• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

team up with cms project

mattsoftnet

I've been working on a cms called prositemanager. it is open source and the alpha code is available on prositemanager.com . if I had someone to help me with the project, it would help motivate me to get more done with it. I think the project has a ton of potential and is very powerful. it just needs modules written for it and some other loose ends finished. also needs a lot of testing for reliability and security.

The test site fails - your link needs changed to

http://www.prositemanager.com/psm2.0a3/?page=home

Otherwise you don't get the 'CMS' just the trace.

It needs more than you say, as it's little more than a login/register script at the moment from what I can see.

the "trace" that comes up is actually the debugger. on a normal site, it would go right to the url you posted. it's working as intended. there is more code in the subversion repository then what I have posted. there's a lot being worked on yet, but the core is complete. the modules that sit ontop of the core is what it needs.

Back