• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Team Logic - Counter Strike: Source Clan Sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sencartha

Hi, my name is Sencartha and I am from a clan called Team Logic.
The clan has used a few names to recruit its players but once the other clans (Dark Tower Forces and Raz0r.Sh4rp) got filled up, we took all the best players and put them into Team Logic.

We are a clan that plays at Mid/Mid+ UK level and we have just joined the Enemy Down gaming league. Although we have just joined the league all the members have played in this league before with other clans.

Currently the clan has:
- A Website Click Here To View
- A Match Server 89.145.98.26:27015
- A Teamspeak Server 195.20.109.78:9141
- Source TV 89.145.98.26:27020

We currently have 6 members (at time of writing) and we are looking for 4 more. The current members are:

:) -- Sencartha:
- Leader
- Name: Chris Barr
- E-mail: sencartha@hotmail.co.uk
- XFire: forsaken5000

:) -- Tolerance/Regret:
- Admin
- Name: Jack Atherton
- E-mail: jack.atherton@blueyonder.co.uk
- XFire: prol337

:) -- CLIcK™:
- Admin
- Name: Owen Chapman
- E-mail: team-elite_cl@hotmail.co.uk
- XFire: sniper7623

:) -- Devil Child:
- Name: Daniel
- E-mail: dgo_g@hotmail.com
- XFire: dogdogthegreat

:) -- Crux:
- Name: Jason Stevenson
- E-mail: cruxisthebest@hotmail.co.uk
- XFire: cruxistehbest

:) -- Chris:
- Name: Chris
- E-mail: css_enrage@hotmail.co.uk
- XFire: waladandy

We are not asking for much as we have nearly all that we need, but with there being so few of us we cannot afford to get a public server which would boost the clan greatly. We are looking for a server with at least 12 slots.

The server will be advertised with the company name in these ways:

- The name or web address in the title eg. Team Logic Public - www.yourcompany.com or Team Logic Public - Company Name Here

- You can choose what you put in the MOTD although it would be nice if some room was left for clan advertisments

- Your logo and name will be placed on the clan website

- In game advertisments

We are also willing to negotiate any other terms with you.

You can contact me in these ways:

E-mail: sencartha@hotmail.co.uk
XFire: forsaken5000
Teamspeak: 195.20.109.78:9141

Thanks for reading from
tL | Sencartha and the Team Logic Squad.

Last edited:
Your site is down -.-

I might be willing to give you a source server with no advertisments. I have been in your situation trust me... http://www.clancpu.net/ Great clan, went under.

I remember begging for donations and there was no one out there willing to help me. They just left us to die. The clan died and we still have a source server. Our server IP: 8.9.8.234 Port: 27015 [19 Slots]

Please add me to aim cpumaster12 and we can negotiate any other terms. I have to talk to our sponsors. What do I want in return? Server population.

Thanks for your offer but unfortunatly this clan is no more. We have made a more fun relaxed clan and we no longer need sponsorship.

Thnxs for ure time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back