• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

TargetFirst

I guess my member base doesnt like to click on text ads, I havent been doing good with google, I earn alot of money through CPM banner ads though.

My friend uses Targetfirst and he makes alot.

What I dont like about google, is they are so strict. I changed as I accidently clicked on one off my google adverts. I notified them off this, and said it was a accident, sorry.......

Only to get a reply back saying they would investigate my sites clicks and I may get suspended. I should have kept my mouth shut and took the money. So much for being honest.

Sofar they havent suspended my account, but I am near the payout level, so my account will be suspended soon so they dont have to pay. Before they do, I moved company to Target first and getting a decent income, also they are much more freindly and helpfull.

when i tried to register for the direct deposit .....they ask for Routing Number

hmmmmm wads that actually

Not really RWD, they are just cautious by investigating. You know you are being homest but they don't. I think you should just ask them whether the investigation is completed and whether you are going to get suspended instead of just thinking so negatively.

FadingD said:
Not really RWD, they are just cautious by investigating. You know you are being homest but they don't. I think you should just ask them whether the investigation is completed and whether you are going to get suspended instead of just thinking so negatively.

I wont bother as I dont use them now. Tragetfirst pay better.

I have applied to TargetFirst about 2 weeks ago, but still now they are reviewing my application!
I got the email last week saying they have kept the sites category in which my site goes...on hold..they will be approving the sites next week(ie: this week) lets see how much time will they take now!

Mr.X said:
I have applied to TargetFirst about 2 weeks ago, but still now they are reviewing my application!
I got the email last week saying they have kept the sites category in which my site goes...on hold..they will be approving the sites next week(ie: this week) lets see how much time will they take now!
Good luck on being accepted ;)

they were really good, I dont know what has happened last week? Maybe he was on holiday. I am sure we will find out soon

They do normally have great support, but Tom hasnn't bee around for a while. Maybe he has some personal issues.

Back