• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

TacidBlue.com? Does anyone use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrPepper751

Does anyone here use tacidblue.com as their host? I use it... i was just wondering if some people have heard anything good or bad about it? Please get back to me ASAP.

I've heard many negative comments towards them. I also heard that is it ran by a 13 year old. heh. A lot of people have problems with them. I say look for another host...

13 year old? That figures. He sure sounds like one. No offense to 13 year olds in general. ;)

Run, run, run.

HI,

Am using tacidblue.com , it was quick and all that but once you
have some sought of problems, theres no help. my website has been down for more than 3 - 4 weeks now and still the problem
is no where to be being fixed.

Vinod

Personally .. if my site was down 3-4 weeks and the company doesn't reply to my emails OR EVEN CONTACT ME regarding my site, I would just leave. Heh.. and imagine if it takes that long (3-4 weeks) for them to reply to your email, imagine how long it takes for them to give you a refund. It's companies like that that make other webhosting companies look bad...

I use them

I use tacidblue for my host for itsalladream.net. For the 13 year old running tacidblue, thats not true. You can always get a hold of him through the tech support line. They recently switched there dns servers and there web hosting was down for awhile. Thats why they couldn't email you back.I would recommend them to anybody who wants a cheap website that they can afford on a yearly basis. If you have 10 dollars to put out each month I highly recommend hostrocket.com. They are awsome. I use them for sweethorizons.com and never had a problem with them. There email is always up and the tech support is top notch.

I think you just have been lucky, sweethorizons. When tacidblue still dared to have a board you saw nothing but complaints. The owner was lying. Owner and admins didn't know what the others had said and gave contradictory information all the time. The first clients, who had paid a much higher price, were left on shit servers that didn't work. "Chang, why don't you answer my email?" Always reachable?

Of course there were also guys who said "Tacid is the best host ever, even if they are down a lot and I can't log in with ftp most of the time, blah, blah, blah". There is always guys like that.

I did consider them once while looking for an inexpensive host for one of my lower priority sites but after some research, I decided against using them. I'm glad I didn't because they don't seem to have a good reputation among other web host providers.

Just my 2 ¢

I'm not sure why everybody is aganist them. I have them hosted for two of my sites. They have been nothing but great to me. The owner is online and you can just instant message him to fix something. The support is great and everything is usually fixed with in days. I just registered another site with him (its a family site so I can't give it out). I highly recommend tacidblue.com for most sites.

FastHosts Reseller

Tacidblue.com or Tacidhost.com. They are on FastHosts.

There is nothing wrong to be a reseller. The concern is that They lie. that's all.

If you want to do a business, make sure your counter part does not lie in the first place.

I have this opinion because once they hosted my site. It sucked. Just stay away from this guy.

Well, did you ask him to fix the problems. Did you try to contact techinal support? The DNS server was down so there for alot of accounts were down for a couple of days. Now everything works again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back