• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

T35.com Dead??

T35 is still alive all right, but they're having problems with downtime again. Man, why is it always the nice guys of the internet that have the problems (first Crosswinds, now T35)? That is so totally unfair.

Meh, I myself have never liked Crosswinds, after having their servers crashing a while back and losing my entire site. :(

I know - I don't particularly like Crosswinds either because they're slow in serving any type of media file (believe me, if they fixed that for good, I'd be so on them again), but they do have a reputation of being the "nice guys of the internet."

Originally posted by Cracker
I know - I don't particularly like Crosswinds either because they're slow in serving any type of media file (believe me, if they fixed that for good, I'd be so on them again), but they do have a reputation of being the "nice guys of the internet."

I liked Crosswinds for about 3 months back in 1998 until one day they told me that my site was "accidentally" deleted. Also, they were full of lies about NEVER having Ads.

Well, what can I say? If they can't live up to what they say, how can they be trusted?

I hate them since then. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Some DNS problems today.. i am moving the server to a new DNS setting by early next week to prevent any such problems in the future. Other than that everything is working fine..

Back