• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Switching between Signatures

PrimeGalactic

I know FWS is running under vBulletin™, but wouldn't it amazing being able to switch between signatures on a forum. For example switching from a pro sig to a normal user sig heheh showing some pro and normal user depending on the thread to post. I know this thread goes at vBulletin™ somewhere in that website. Wouldn't it be an amazing feature for a forum to have. =)

I made a post on this thread but apparently it was deleted, since I'm sure I didn't take the 3 minutes to subscribe to this thread...

OT: We don't really need it... Peos said before some mods don't work for us since we aren't up to date while the mods are and I'm not even sure if there is a mod for switching between signatures actually

For example switching from a pro sig to a normal user sig heheh showing some pro and normal user depending on the thread to post.
Is that so you can act unprofessionally at times and not have it reflect on your company :p
I made a post on this thread but apparently it was deleted, since I'm sure I didn't take the 3 minutes to subscribe to this thread...
Right. You stated it was in the wrong forum and as one of the mods moved it (even though you didn't report it), your post wasn't needed.

Right. You stated it was in the wrong forum and as one of the mods moved it (even though you didn't report it), your post wasn't needed.
Ah, see, I knew I posted here, I was quite confused lol

Back