• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Surreal Utopia - artist's website

Well made. Java Script with gif's on the entry page. Very old school. With all the flash on your site im surprised that the entry page isn't.

Well done. Nice to see some experience on these forums..

now I am an HTML noob so don't take what I have to say to seriously, but...

The big open space at the top combined with the footer and large image only leaves about 1/3rd of my screen for the text. That is the content I would be coming for and It would be nicer if I didn't have to scroll through that little box only seeing 18 lines of text at a time. Also the scrollable box in the scrollable box on the scrollable page messes with my mind. Maybe you can just take that last box out and have the content area split in two? Lastly when I maximize the page at 1024 x 768 there is just a small bit of overhang that I can scroll to, nothing there, just another thing to scroll that didn’t need scrolling. I don’t know how to go about changing that though.

I think it looks really cool, usually I don't like it when a webpage takes over my speakers but the music was fitting. If it just went through once though that would be better. But keep the music because it gives a nice surreal feeling. Overall I really like the site, just wish the content were easier to read.

The site looks terrific, but the whole framed look really destroys it. Also, get rid of the splash screen, it's useless and only makes it harder for the user to find what he's looking for.

Back