• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Supnames Possible scam!

roby2k

i have just heard that ppl r getting asked money to renew accounts that have been suspeneded for no reason or a silly reason and when you ask for the reason they make up one but will not specify what they mean by it. i had a good message board on them n they have suspened my account and i am VERY IMPAITATIENT its been down for 4-5 days n i want it back up but no 1 is doing anything

I actually do believe Supanames is a scam, They lie about bandwidth.

Your supporting a lying company by promoting them or saying good things about them, how can you live with yourself?

Originally posted by Technics
I actually do believe Supanames is a scam, They lie about bandwidth.

Your supporting a lying company by promoting them or saying good things about them, how can you live with yourself?

Everyone lies about DATA-transfer

Bandwidth is the connection speed ...

Supanames is not a scam just to get your money ... its a Premier UK web host which provides quite a good service considering its low price

How can i live with myself .... pretty easy thankyou very much.

i'm not recommending Supanames ....

Originally posted by roby2k
i have just heard that ppl r getting asked money to renew accounts that have been suspeneded for no reason or a silly reason and when you ask for the reason they make up one but will not specify what they mean by it. I had a good message board on them n they have suspened my account and i am VERY IMPAITATIENT its been down for 4-5 days n i want it back up but no 1 is doing anything

Perhaps ask them why they suspended your account? In most cases hosts will give you a warning if you are breaking their t.o.s.

If its a reputatable host then try contacting them, I think it might have been a glitch in their servers.

Back