• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Superball

tandoc said:
Don't start that ----. You NEED the padding because every play starts from a stationary position, whereas rugby is more flowing and continous, except for the scrums...

In turn, I'd like to see the rugby players play NFL...

I bet......., they all say that :bandit2:.

Our guy's dont need the padding, we play ''proper'' rugby, thats why were #1 <<<. hehe.

craig said:
What makes me laugh is that they need all that padding, I would love to see them play uk football which rocks <<<.

Because they hit much much much harder than in rugby. Basically, the team on offense is standing still while a whole defensive line is rushing across the scrimage line.

Stationary position + 300 lbs big guy tackling you = broken bones with no padding.

Even with all that padding they still get injured a lot.

Daniel said:
Because they hit much much much harder than in rugby. Basically, the team on offense is standing still while a whole defensive line is rushing across the scrimage line.

Stationary position + 300 lbs big guy tackling you = broken bones with no padding.

Even with all that padding they still get injured a lot.

Why do you guy's call it football?, a football is ment to be kicked not carried.

Why do you hijack a thread? You're meant to stick to the original topic, not go off on some tangent.

tandoc said:
Why do you hijack a thread? You're meant to stick to the original topic, not go off on some tangent.

Took the snake. The thread is about football, I was comparing UK football to US football, read the post :knockedou.

Last edited:
craig said:
Actually, I was comparing UK football to US football.

What's the point?

There is nothing to compare.

Everyone knows NFL is far better.

Nick said:
What's the point?

There is nothing to compare.

Everyone knows NFL is far better.
LOL! Then why does only america play it? :p
The only reason america doesn't play real football is because they afraid of loosing to another nation!:p

Last edited:
Garfield+ said:

I don't know?

Maybe there's a lack of countries that are capable of turning out enough players to create a league?

You know, players that are 250 to 300+ pound atheletes that can run the 40 yard dash in under five seconds and hit people harder than a freight train all while remembering the laundry list of plays used in the game.

I suppose you have to have enough real athletes to be able to play a real sport.

;)

Garfield+ said:
The only reason america doesn't play real football if becoz they afraid of loosing to another nation!:p

ROTFLMAO
ROTFLMAO

Seriously, there needs to be some sort of International Tackling Tournament, best NFL linebackers vs any Rugby team you could put together.

No pads.

I think I'd know who I'd place my bet on.

craig said:
Took the snake. The thread is about football, I was comparing UK football to US football, read the post :knockedou.

This thread actually isn't about football at all. Hell we don't even know if it's about the damn SuperBowl... wtf is the Superball?

Nick said:
I don't know?

Maybe there's a lack of countries that are capable of turning out enough players to create a league?

You know, players that are 250 to 300+ pound atheletes that can run the 40 yard dash in under five seconds and hit people harder than a freight train all while remembering the laundry list of plays used in the game.

I suppose you have to have enough real athletes to be able to play a real sport.

;)
Are we talking about the same America? I'm talking about the America were 60% of all the people are overweight and 5-6% have obesity!
Not this land of real athletes as you are:p

tandoc said:
Seriously, there needs to be some sort of International Tackling Tournament, best NFL linebackers vs any Rugby team you could put together.

No pads.

I think I'd know who I'd place my bet on.
You on Ruby's side aren't you?

Last edited:
Back