• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Supanames = Crap!!! Dont Touch

roby2k

You cannot put PHPBB2 or Yabbse on there or some other scripts i put 3 differnt scripts on my account space n this error "(include_path='.:/usr/share/php')" kept coming up i emailed them about it and they simply wont help. they respond good but they are not a host you will want to go with!

<<Removed: Please do not spam your URL on the forum without reason. There are specific times you can post your offer, and a specific format you must follow. This is *not* one of those times, nor did you follow the format>>

Last edited by a moderator:
That's funny my friend set up phpbb2 on there just last night... works like a dream, fast, easy and GREAT support... everything you want to see in a host!

well what am i doing wrong coz i have set up loads of fourms before & never have encounted that problem it must be there server im on you lot musnt be on server 7

No, I'm on server 8 - but it should work on any of them. I'd suggest posting on a PHP forum somewhere and asking what that error means!

i have emailed the support asking and they keep sayin the obviouse the script carnt find the files but there all there in the right place. i asked to be moved they sed there is no need

Back