• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sunshine

Conscript

NLC
NLC
Anyone here see the movie Sunshine?

Its basically about the Sun dying and a mission being sent to detonate a giant nuclear bomb to reignite the sun and get it going again.

It's science fiction of course and it is made by the same guy who made 28 Days Later and also includes Cillian Murphy who was in 28 Days Later and Red Eye.

It is overall a pretty good movie. It starts out pretty much sci-fi and then turns into a thriller/horror movie.

It was a limited release so it is only playing in very few movie theathers and in some countries it is already available on DVD.

I recommend it to anyone who likes space movies.

Here is the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNZwrgFo3GE

The only reason why I haven't seen it yet is because I cannot stand the movie theaters. I'm waiting for it to come out on DVD. I've heard nothing but awesome reviews about it. I really like these type of movies.

Why do you hate movie theatres Robert? I only hate the outrageous concession prices. I bought a large popcorn and drink and it was a whopping $15.00. Not a lot of money, but I still think it's too expensive for what you're getting. I mean I could've bought the film for unlimited viewing a few months later at that price.

Last edited:
I personally love seeing movies in theatres, but I can understand why Robert wouldn't. The crappy thing about going to see movies is the fact that people are there. And as we all know, people are stupid.

I personally love seeing movies in theatres, but I can understand why Robert wouldn't. The crappy thing about going to see movies is the fact that people are there. And as we all know, people are stupid.

People like me are there. That's why Robert doesn't like going to the movie threatre.

I always love going to the theater. The only time I didn't like it is when these 2 teen girls sitting next to us literally talked throughout the entire movie; and not even about the movie.

Back to the topic, that movie looks pretty good and I'm surprised that it's only being played in a couple of theatres. I'll go downloa... run out and rent it now and watch it later.

So yeah, how about that Sunshine movie. I thought it was fantastic but its only good if you like sci fi and horror flicks as it is a little bit of both.

Back