• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Suggestions

igsites

I own a small gaming network. Right now all the hosted sites are just on my host under a mysite.com/theirname. My question is how do the big gaming networks, gamespy.com, ga-sports.com, trintium.com, host their sites. Since they offer unlimited everything, do they own their own hosting company? Or do they run their networks off a dedicated server? Or something else all together?

Hi,

my fellow twin :) yes they mostly host them off there own dedicated servers as the own gaming servers etc.

I eventually expect to expand so I will need more server space. I'll continue giving customers a mysite.com/theirsite domains. I don't really need anything except space and the ability to run CGI scripts. So would something link powerraq.com be somehting to look into, or I'm completely off track here?

Back