• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Suggestions please? (Ad companies read also please)

venomx

Ok I own like 25+ domains. I was using parking places for these but decided to use my own pages with keywords that are related to the domains. I run a PPC Search site so the keywords point to my search engine.

Besides these keywords I also have phpadsnew displaying random banner exchanges for now. I also have Google Adsense on the pages.

These domains were setup so that I can let my affiliates link to them like www.mydomain.com?username=theirusername and if someone clicks a keyword and clicks a result they get paid for that.

My question is does anyone know of a paid popup place or banner place that will let me run their ads on these pages/domains? The banner ads would have to be rotated in the phpadsnew...

If you own an ad company I can PM you an example domain, just PM me or ask here...

Looking for something I can run along with Adsense....
Plus I have heard bad things about clicksor...

Back