• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Suggestions about my anime/manga site, please.

Schala

Hello,

My site, LonelyAnime, can be found at http://www.lonelyanime.com.

It has just recently come back online after a long down-time. I get constant compliments on the layout and content, but I am having the *hardest time in the world* getting hits. :(

If anyone could give me any feedback or suggestions about getting more hits, please let me know!

It looks kinda professional so thats good. The color choices are good too so is the layout. Umm how did u make your site btw did u use like 1st page, dreamweaver etc......just wondering.

As far as getting hits, the only thing I can tell you is to join a bunch of topsites.

You have a lot of comeptition though, because anime sites are a dime a dozen.

cute site, i love the colour and the proppfessional look to the site, well done, and yes join lots of toplists.

Originally posted by AztekNinja
It looks kinda professional so thats good. The color choices are good too so is the layout. Umm how did u make your site btw did u use like 1st page, dreamweaver etc......just wondering.

I coded all the html by hand using notepad

VERY. NICE. Love it! I'll spread the word about it as much as I can, when my site is up I'll link to yours even though my site has nothing to do with anime...

great layout

as far as promotion goes, just trade links and sign up for all the anime topsites u see

Originally posted by PyschoPath
Could I submit a Jin-Rouh wallpaper? :)

Please do submit your wallpaper! I don't want to put my email here otherwise it'll be picked up by spambots. Just send it to the email on the desktop page.

Back