• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Streaming Audio

BenRu

I need a host for streaming audio (mp3).
Therefore, I do not want limits on the bandwidth, so I want a dedicated bandwidth for me.
We also need enough disk space.

I do not want these offers that I get unlimited everything and then when they see that consumes much you miss, I want something serious.

Regards

I'd recommend getting a dedicated server, and you'll also need a streaming license for streaming music. If you have the license, and proof of it, then people may be able to offer you more suitable requests.

Hope that helps you.

Hello BenRu!

I can offer you a shoutcast plan. Just let me know what your budget is and how many listeners you would like. It wouldn't hurt to all mention a desired KBPS rate.

And yes, you would need to have either a valid streaming license or proof that you have paid royalities if you are broadcasting copyright material. I would recommend checking out SoundExchange - they are the company I used in the past when I broadcasted.

-

Tornado // Gaming

I'd recommend getting a dedicated server, and you'll also need a streaming license for streaming music. If you have the license, and proof of it, then people may be able to offer you more suitable requests.

Hope that helps you.

He doesn't need a dedicated server.
But, your right about the license. As it may be copyrighted. And its always safe to have one just in-case.

Back