• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

stormpages anycities problems

Garygjk

Just wondered if anyone might have the answer to a query regarding the old stormpages web provider.

I used to have my site with them but changed hosts when they stopped replying to email queries on service issues. I deleted my old site and just left the index page with a redirect to the new site. Now, for some bizarre reason, my old site has re-appeared at stormpages. It is only a hobbist site, so I'm not losing any customers, but I didn't want the old outdated version running along with the current one. I can't access my old account to delete the pages and redirect again, and of course there's no reply from stormpages who obviously aren't there anymore!

Question is, is there anyway to get rid of my old pages?

Ta,

Gary

Trouble with Stormpages

I, too am having trouble with my Stormpages site. Wondered if you ever got things worked out. I cannot contact them, delete the site, or change it.

No, I haven't had any luck I'm afraid.

From what I can tell, stomrpages, stormloader, anycities and agreatserver were all somehow linked ownership wise. Emails to stormpages and stormloader are returned, there's no reply from anycities, and agreatserver seems to have vanished entirely. I really have no idea what to do next :confused4

I really have no idea what to do next

It doesn't sound like there is going to be a solution to your problem unfortunately, so it might be a good time to start looking for a new webhost...

I've got a new host thanks, problem is since the old site was resurrected people have been going back there, and missing updates to the new site. That's what I find annoying, and the fact that I can't get hold of anyone from the web host of course!

Back