• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Still Looking

totalanni

For a cpanel that can host 2 domains with a few subdomains...
Need a couple of sql's...

Host is needed for a nonprofit disc golf course, already have the site made, and domain owned, just need somewhere to upload it...
Its very small and low traffic.

Other site is a Minecraft server home page...
I would like to have my server, that i already have hosted, to be able to connect to the sql and write a few values about members/minecraft data...
So i guess this needs remote sql access... :confused4

Prob need just abit more space on this one, and the site is currently in the works...
Would be nice if it could provide an offsite ftp backup location for the minecraft server to back up its 50-200mb world every day or so...

Can provide a link back if needed...
Would like no p2h or ads though...

let me know if you need more info or anything...

totalanni

Somehow I thought this one would be back :)

OK, I'll bite, you can't send PM's yet (not enough posts), so make a couple more so you can...

I'd need details that I don't want you to post publicly on the forum, IP's and such.

One thing - I'm in the middle of moving house so if your quick today it might get done, if your not it may be a few days before I get back to you :)

I'd make an offer here as well, but I use Virtualmin instead of CPanel, and I need more details on your space and bandwidth requirements, as I normally require at least one ad on all free accounts.

I should mention, that im requesting remote access to YOUR sql server, from my mindcraft...
This is not something that is yet implemented, so im unsure of bandwidth requirements...

i know the disc golf site generates barely anything, and is like 10 megs big tops...

The minecraft server will be doing one daily backup of 50-200mb to the server and keeping files for 1 week if possible... :shrug:

You did mention, wonder how many noticed it though ;)

The 200mb backup is that overwritten each day or is it 7x200 then the oldest overwritten?

It would be worked out so that the oldest should be deleted...
So 200(at most, im trying to cut down on rdiff backups to save space, generally like 50mb)x7
I guess i would need a cron for that?

So you'll need 1.5G disk space and about 8G transfer to be on the safe side at the start. Yep you'd have to cron it from the other end (well you could do it from the other end, but then your needing shell permissions too).

Back