• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

StaticHost Suspended, All Sites Down !!

AbuKing

Hi,

Statichost account got suspended from their DC and all clients domains are showing Suspended Message, anybody has updates regarding the matter ??

Thanks

How do you know that?

My site which is hosted by Static Host is down along with, cPanel, emails, support everything. Upon trying to check the Static Host site it looks like they're down too.

Steve can you tell us what's happened please & what the ETA of a fix is?

Thanks

What makes you say that?! StaticHost have been around & reputable for a few years.

However I would like some sort of information as I don't like my site/emails being down for any length of time obviously!

Time and rep doesn't mean nothing at the end of the day. Anyone could just not pay their bills.

Take this as a lesson learned and hope it comes back up atleast long enough to get your files

Then there is no hope for anyone choosing a host is there... lol

To be quite honest. It is possible for any host to shut down. Anything can happen. Altho most hosts that build up a good rep and have been around longer tend to try and keep alive there are those select few that dont make the cut.

Hopefully StaticHost will get things straightened out and you will be good to go again. In the future I suggest everyone learn from this and keep backups. :)

To be honest I'm not bothered so much about my site as I have full back-ups, it's the fact I've been using some email addresses for years & am now not getting any mail through those.

My last forum backup is from almost a month ago :(

Hope they will be back.. Steve always seemed like a great n caring guy and helped me with a support ticket only a few days ago so nothing indicates that he would just "not pay his bills" and give up the company.

Ahwell in the end all we can do is hope everything goes back up again.

To be honest I'm not bothered so much about my site as I have full back-ups, it's the fact I've been using some email addresses for years & am now not getting any mail through those.

Perhaps just switch to a new host and move those emails with you quickly :)

Steve is on holiday - he only goes once a year and somehow things seem to go wrong when he's gone!

I'm in contact with him and we're both trying to get it back online.

As for the reason for why it's down, I can't speak for that.

Only Proton server is down, any client of electron server won't have any downtime.

I have left messages to Steve hopefully server will be back soon.

Back