• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Starting reseller. Need help. Answer please

redeagle

Me and a group of my friends are planning on starting a small reseller buisness. We plan to offer new plans suitable for many people. We want to offer a cheap plan called School Project, and it would be for students in any grade wishing to make a website as a project. WOuld be small. And another package we want to host is a game host. You get just double the size of the game you made and want to host. Then you gt a portion of bandwidth in proportion.

There is only one problem. WE can't find someone to meet OUR requirements.
These are what we require
A host that provides over 1 GB space
over 10 GB
tons of add-on domains
Tons of MySqual. (can't spell. sry)
Scripts
And the ability to host other people. (duh)
And a PayPal compatible shopping cart

All for about $5 a month

See, most reseller want large amounds of space at first, but end up paying HUGE amounts for space and BW they don't use. We want to start small so that while we gather and gain customers, we don't loose money. Then when we have used 90% of our resources, we want to upgrade our accounts. Eventually we want to have 200 GB diskspace 80% used. In this way we don't waste money.

We also would like, but don't need, animated templates. FLASH. we can make GIFS. but not flash. And if possible also templates, but we can HTML code. Just a template would greatly help. Thank you.

PS: We plan to advertise and be RedEagle webhosting, that's why the name is RedEagle.

PPS: If you can meet our requirments, please email zwaper@gmail.com. Its one of our Email addresses. WE check email 3 times a day. We check forums once every 3 days.

PPPS: We refers to the 3 of us who want to start the hosting.

thank you very much for reading the fairly long speech thin.

If you up your monthly budget by $1, I can offer you that package.
1GB Storage
10GB Transfer
cPanelX w/ Fantastico + WHM
Unlimited MySQL, email, Addon / Parked domains, FTP accounts
Frontpage Extentions
$5.95/month

This is a custom package, so there is no link provided.

Hey thanks for that! We are undergoing some price re-structuring, but the small accounts are staying at the current prices.

Jump in now while the prices are still intact.

I also thought I would mention, Charger Technologies has excellent, personal technical support. You'll speak to like 3 different people at most. I'm personally going with their reseller, simply because their TS is just plain awesome.

My-E-Space.com can give you the following package for $5 a month

1gb disc space
10gb bandwidth
cPanel/WHM/Fantastico
Host Unlimited Domains
Unlmited Features such as MySQL FTP, and EMail
Free Web Hosting templates
Free website builder for you AND your clients
Free Custom nameservers
Free 24x7 support
99.9% uptime

This is a custom plan and not listed on our website. If you would like more info please email sales @ my-e-space.com or visit our website.

Good luck to you n your hosting search!

Hello redeagle,

iiPanel.NET would like to present to you the following custom reseller package:

------------------------------------
redeagle Custom Package
+ Webspace: Ultimate 1000MB
+ Bandwidth: Ultimate 15GB
+ Price: $2.29/mo | PayPal Payment Method | Please PM me to get your account started!
------------------------------------
Package Features
+ Unlimited Domains/Sub-Domains Addons
+ cPanel WHM, Fantastico, RvSkins
+ FREE Custom Name Servers
+ 15-Days money back guarantee
+ Very High uptime guarantee | 99.9%
+ You will be hosted on HIGHLY efficent and light speed and reliable servers
+ 2-Days Trial is Available for you to try our services

>> Click Here for full features list <<

Support: - We provide Phone, Email, Ticket system support in addition to Live Chat support.

(You can request a test account to test our services first and if you are interested we will be more than happy to have you as a valuable customer to join our many other satisfied customers).

Many Thanks, :)

is there a possible solution in which we have basically 50 Mg to host OUR site and then when we get a customer, the host gets a share of the earning?

Red , whats your site url , if site is ok i can spare 50 mb for you , but i have got another server with some free control panel setup so you can even beta test it if you like , havent got phpmyadmin or mail functions sorted out yet , but will do that soon , so if you like to start up basically to put your site let me know. And do you seek only cpanel/whm ?

Hello, we currently offer a 'Sweetheart' reseller special that would fit your needs:

1000 MB disk space
20 GB bandwidth
50 Accounts
WHM, Fantastico, XPSkin
unlimited email
unlimited databases
unlimited subdomains
fast servers
You pay: $5/month

Space to grow is no problem.

Read about our reseller plans here

Are you of the inquisitive type? Direct your questions to sales@intekhosting.com

Offer valid until February 19 2006

Hi

HD Solutions can offer you:

We are NetIBA & ITB Verified

1GB Premium Webspace
10GB Premium Bandwidth /mo
Unlimited Features
cPanel WHM & Fantastico
FREE Custom Nameservers : 30 Day Money Back : 99.9% Uptime
$5 FREE Kanoodle Account
Upgrade or Downgrade Anytime
Premium Dedicated 24/7 Support

This is a custom plan, contact us for further details.

Cost: $5.99/mo
Payment Via: Paypal or Stormpay

Main Site: http://www.hostingdepartment.net
Forum: http://www.hostingdepartment.net/forum

Extra: Dedicated IP / $2 /mo
Extra: ClientExec / $8 /mo

Support: Most instant messengers,phone support, email, live web chat, forum & ticket.

Any questions please contact us.

Sorry to butt in here, but by Premium webspace/bandwidth do you mean that the webspace and bandwidth is only for your account and wont be oversold to someone else?

deathdemon321 said:
Sorry to butt in here, but by Premium webspace/bandwidth do you mean that the webspace and bandwidth is only for your account and wont be oversold to someone else?

If you care to PM me I will explain all.

Premium basically is meant for bandwidth terms, in regards to cogent or premium. Cogent is obvisously the lesser of the two, not bad if you don't have high expectations. But a very very good incentive to customers when they use premium bandwidth, and you will tell the difference aswell :)

Last edited:
Back