• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Starting free PHPBB forum hosting

heymrdj

The Debian Lover
NLC
I am wanting to start hosting some free forum services but I'm having some trouble getting started. I thought I was going to use AMFR's multi-phpBB script...but it appears their domain has expired (strange worked last week). Anyways I need a good free script to use :).

I also need recommendation on ads to run. It has to pay to paypal. What is one of the best ad programs that pays to paypal?

Thx for the help :)

BidVertiser is a nce ad. to run thru your site. Though for the phpBB script, I can't help you there :(

Adtegrity minimum criteria said:
Site Criteria
Second, applicants must meet these standard site criteria:

Minimum traffic of 500,000 page views per month (minimum 75,000 unique visitors per month)
Clean and professional design, with quality content
Preference given to original content
No profanity and/or adult content or links, no suggestive photos - NO EXCEPTIONS.
No personal home pages or "free" Web page sites (i.e., Geocities)
No Illegal files, warez, links to warez, direct downloads, torrents or anything we consider controversial.

No Affiliate or Referral Sites, Only sites with real original content.
No Pay per Surf or Pay Per click type of sites.
No sites containing multiple banner pages or multiple pop-up windows
No non-English language sites
60%+ U.S. demographic/target audience
Original Content ONLY. Sites that have been ripped or copied from existing sites will not be accepted.

Kinda shoots that down quick :p.

heymrdj said:
I am wanting to start hosting some free forum services but I'm having some trouble getting started. I thought I was going to use AMFR's multi-phpBB script...but it appears their domain has expired (strange worked last week). Anyways I need a good free script to use :).

I also need recommendation on ads to run. It has to pay to paypal. What is one of the best ad programs that pays to paypal?

Thx for the help :)

These have started a free phpBB multi forum script http://www.nbsdesignz.com/Multi-Forums_phpBB

They have a bug with the download system so you have to download from the forum ( you would have to register ), i have not used it so i am not sure what it is like.

Back