• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Starting a religion

a friend of mine created a cult years back called the goose. even had its own emblem, greeting, songs, etc. *sigh*

no. but my environment is filled with people on the upper extreme of the intelligence scale on a bell curve :/

I've already started a religion.

My minions dutifully knock on doors and collect watchtower magazines, and every thursday at 16:54 there is a congregation.

During this congregation the magazines are gathered and ignited, and the ashes are disposed of in a large pit filled with other filth.

They call me Lord Autocraticus, and I am the man.

I'm no stranger when it comes to starting religions and influencing people into becoming my mindless drones. I'm sure you've all heard of "Stuism" which is an internationally known movement which is followed by people from more than 130 countries worldwide.

Join today, be like stu! :biggrin2:

Cathlic Quote of the Decade:
"It is right to give him thanks and praise"

stu said:
I'm no stranger when it comes to starting religions and influencing people into becoming my mindless drones. I'm sure you've all heard of "Stuism" which is an internationally known movement which is followed by people from more than 130 countries worldwide.

Join today, be like stu! :biggrin2:

I think I remember Blank Verse talking about stuism a couple months ago. I don't want to start a religion where everyone acts like me because then people would call my followers pathetic wannabes and all that criticism would cause emotional destruction and spell out the end of my religion forever.

I want to start a religion where my followers do nothing at all to contribute to the religion.

7trax said:
I think I remember Blank Verse talking about stuism a couple months ago. I don't want to start a religion where everyone acts like me because then people would call my followers pathetic wannabes and all that criticism would cause emotional destruction and spell out the end of my religion forever.

I want to start a religion where my followers do nothing at all to contribute to the religion.

Any you must have Sundays off to watch football, Saturdays to cut the grass, and the rest of the week off to work so they can send money to the religion.

Blank Verse said:
Stuism is THE path that you must take if you truly wish to live a divine life. Plus, there's a whole lot of (_o_)

Amen to that brother! :cool2:

That's what most people do on this earth already. There are sadly hundreds of religions out there cause not everyone can believe the person next to them. People have a choice to be a part of any religion they want to be in and believe their religion is the only RIGHT one. But as far as I'm concerned, there is only one religion that includes, when written in its book, events that will happen and have happened. And so far there is not a single person that can actually prove that the Bible actually has historical evidence that is false. Take that into consideration. :)

But of course everyone has their own opinions on things and opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one and they all stink :biggrin2:

Back