• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Start4Fun - arcade site review

I like sites content. I also liked header of site, it looks very nice. By the way who owns copyrights to all those games? I noticed that there was this "add this game to your blog"-thing and I was just thinking that I might add some good game in my blog. I noticed also that adding game to my blog is just a link to your site, so anyone who linked game shouldn't be worried about copyrights. That linking system makes surely lots of traffic to your site, great idea!

I like sites content. I also liked header of site, it looks very nice. By the way who owns copyrights to all those games? I noticed that there was this "add this game to your blog"-thing and I was just thinking that I might add some good game in my blog. I noticed also that adding game to my blog is just a link to your site, so anyone who linked game shouldn't be worried about copyrights.

Games are copyrighted to their owners.As you can see when load a game copyright is added on first slide or inside the game.
Guys that created the script sell games on packages (250 games/package)

That linking system makes surely lots of traffic to your site, great idea!
Yep and also burn a lot of bandwidth :wave: :angel:

Back