• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Standard Internet is hiring affiliate admins.....

Robert from SI

I apologize if this is somewhat off topic. But we're looking to hire exactly the type of folks who frequent these forums and perhaps one or two of them are looking for us as well....

Standard Internet Corp. is looking to hire 3 advertising affiliate program administrators. These positions involve communicating with our current affiliate base and assisting new affiliates.

Candidates must posess very strong verbal and written communication skills, be able to work independently, and have a solid working knowledge of the internet. Experience with web based affiliate programs and HTML is preferred and candidates with this experience will be compensated accordingly.

We offer a competitive salary, a casual but professional work environment, full benefit package, normal business hours, and beautiful new offices in Marlton, NJ just 15 minutes from Philadelphia and 5 minutes from NJ Turnpike Exit 4.

Standard Internet, an equal opportunity employer founded in 1996, is a leader in web affiliate advertising programs. Currently we have over 27,000 webmasters in 6 major affiliate programs.

Please send a resume or letter of application to jobs@standardinternet.com for immediate consideration.

Too bad that 18's the minimum. Many of the people here would be worthy of the job except they are under 18.

If the law ever changes and allows persons under 18 to enter into contracts we'll feel differently.

I personally don't care if the person is 11 or 111 as long as they can do the job.

do you guys need moral raisers?
i'll bring a free case of beer every friday... that aughta boost moral.

hmm
if the pay's right anyways;)

Back