• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Staff Needed For WGC

zDySaNz

we are getting a domain as soon as possible, and here is the deal...(Note there is no money involved, and the banners will appear on the forum, being they get more hits than the site)

Jobs:

1. Forum Moderator
2. Reviewer
3. Graphic Designer
4. Misc Help

**1. For every month of moderating, if I think you have posted enough, and dedicated moderating, you could have as much as a month of banner impressions.

**2. For every full review (full being 2-3 pages) you will get a month of banner impressions.

**3. For every graphic USED and APPROVED on the site, you will get somewhere between a week and a month.

**4. This is for people who don't get online much, but can help here and there. You will get varied impressions and time spans.

For more details, e-mail me at Scottynick10_2000@yahoo.com or hit me up on AIM at zDySaNz

Well then how are people going to know how many times people have viewed their banner? With my new advertising system people can request stats and everything. People will want to know how many impressions they are getting otherwise you could be making it up. I'm not suggesting that you would do that.

Are you using a vB for your forums? If so, I'll be a moderator WITHOUT any rewards...Yes, I'm that interested in seeing the moderator panel/options for vB that much. :)

it is indeed a gaming site, and due to damn server problems and hacks at "Old-Resourses" (owned by xpfreak and ediot) i will be needing a server also:mad:

Originally posted by conkermaniac
Are you using a vB for your forums? If so, I'll be a moderator WITHOUT any rewards...Yes, I'm that interested in seeing the moderator panel/options for vB that much. :)
pm me and ill show you some :D

btw, what is the url to your gaming site and what specific game (of if its about all games) will it be about?

ok, like i said, the server crashed, my url is http://wgc-wwf.cjb.net/ but if you PM me on AIM at zDySaNz, i'll send you screenshots of my pages. And my site is about the most recent WWF Games, such as SD3, RAW, X-8, SD2, SD, WM2k etc

Originally posted by zDySaNz
it is indeed a gaming site, and due to damn server problems and hacks at "Old-Resourses" (owned by xpfreak and ediot) i will be needing a server also:mad:
What actually happened was the host deleted his account. It was not in any way hacked and there were no server problems.

ok, i got a server for now, "host.sk" and i am using PHP-Nuke, but i have bent some rules so to speak. Instead of using straight PHP (which i don't know) i made a HTML page, saved it as a PHP suffix, and works fine. Now, i am still in need for workers, news reporters, and more. to see a sample page of the HTML in action, go to http://wgc-wwf.cjb.net/wmx8.php each game page will look like this, but with their own specific colors.

Back