• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Stable hostιng provider needed

ph3ar

Hello, I would a stable hosting provider with the following requirements:

--
Hosting 25 gb space
100 gb bandwidth
1 dedicated IP address
Encrypted e-mail folders
SSH access
A number of FTP, domains, sub-domain, e-mail accounts
cpanel or alternative
Location UK (prefered) or Europe
--

Thanks.

Hello I can offer you a private offer to you!

This is with:

25gb webspace
100gb webspace
Unlimited email accounts, FTP accounts, mysql
Installatron
Softaculous
1 dedicated ip
cPanel

All for £8.50 a month!

Pm me to sign up or sumbit a sales ticket at http://services.mrhostuk.com/order quoting this post!

Thanks

Last edited:
I can offer you

Small Business
250gb Bandwidth
20gb Disk
Latest cPanel
Softaculous
Unlimited Features
SSH Access
All for $2.99 a month!
Order Now!

If you decide to take this offer I ask that you contact support and we will set you up with a dedicated IP address.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thank you for the offers.

However you don't mention about the encrypted e-mail folders.

Do you both support this requirement since it's an important requirement.

I would like to offer my services if you have not decided yet .
Space: 25gb
Bandwidth 250gb
Cpanel/Fantastico de luxe , etc.
250 Email Accounts with openPGP protection .
500 of all features(upgraded upon request)

Price: $7.49 per month , $20.49 per month , $39.49 semi-annually , $70 per annum(comes with a free top level domain)

Best Regards,
Aloycasmir

Hello I can offer you a private offer to you!

This is with:

25gb webspace
100gb webspace
Unlimited email accounts, FTP accounts, mysql
Installatron
Softaculous
1 dedicated ip
cPanel

All for £8.50 a month!

Pm me to sign up or sumbit a sales ticket at http://services.mrhostuk.com/order quoting this post!

Thanks

One thing I forgot to mention, here at MR Host UK we have a no overselling policy, aswell as encrypted emails.

I have sent you a PM with a few customers names.

I can offer you

Small Business
250gb Bandwidth
20gb Disk
Latest cPanel
Softaculous
Unlimited Features
SSH Access
All for $2.99 a month!
Order Now!

If you decide to take this offer I ask that you contact support and we will set you up with a dedicated IP address.

Thanks

Hi, where are the server premises located in ?

If you signup today, I am able to offer you a 25% discount. Plus if you would like a free upgrade to a Reseller Account.

If you would like a demo please also contact us via the URL below.

Here is also a client testimonial.

"We have been with MR Host UK for just over two months now and there support is excellent, there arent allways quick reply's but that is because they are working on the problem. MR Host UK has that warm small company feel! I would just like to thank the staff at MR Host UK for all they have done for me." - Jack

We dont oversell like many other companys, as this will in the end result in a bad customer experiance.

Please contact me here to sign up:
http://services.mrhostuk.com/order/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2

Last edited:
Oh forgot to mention a couple of things here , overselling is one thing even i don't do . You get every bit of your Raid Protected reseller storage space and bandwidth .

And secondly , whm is included in your package , meaning you can start selling hosting to others from day 1 too .

1 week money back guarantee included...

Apologies for not mentioning earlier...
Best Regards,
Aloycasmir

Oh forgot to mention a couple of things here , overselling is one thing even i don't do . You get every bit of your Raid Protected reseller storage space and bandwidth .

And secondly , whm is included in your package , meaning you can start selling hosting to others from day 1 too .

1 week money back guarantee included...

Apologies for not mentioning earlier...
Best Regards,
Aloycasmir

The information about RAID can not be displayed on the web site of web hosting provider. So if you need to specify that for sure you will need to ask web hosting company directly

OUR PLANS
U CAN USE OUR SYSTEME
30 GB SPACE
50 GB BANW
FEATURE 50 OF EACH
4.75 £ /MO
-------------------
75GB SPACE
100 GB BANW
75 EACH FEATURE
7£ /MO
-----------------
200 GB SPACE
500 GB BANW
UNLIMIED EACH FEATURE
18 /MO
PLEASE VISIT THAT LINK
OUR PLANS

AllWebHost is a standout provider known for its feature-rich plans and excellent performance. With their unlimited hosting plans, you can enjoy unlimited bandwidth, storage, email accounts, and more, allowing you to scale your website without restrictions. Hostinger's robust infrastructure, reliable servers, and 24/7 customer support ensure a stable hosting environment, making them a top choice for those seeking unlimited web hosting with peace of mind.

Unlimited Web Hosting plans starts at only $2month with unlimited domains, email account and lots of features.

M2Host is the most recommended web hosting service. We provide a variety of services to enhance the quality of your website hosting experience. Our hosting plans are customizable to meet the needs of any customer. It provides access to a broad range of services. Visit our website at your earliest convenience for further details regarding our plans.

Back