• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

spoof songs

Weapon

NLC
NLC
anyone know where I can download spoof songs pref. with video clips like the ones on mad tv/hype :D

Originally posted by n7of9
the word "spoof" in australia is slang for "sperm"...ahhhhaaaaaa :D

LOL! It is!? Being an australian, Ive never ever heard of that before! I can remember when I was 12 too, and I was immautre. I still am. (Now being only thirteen :rolleyes: )

Unless that guy actually lives in some wierd part of Australia, hes extremely gullible. ;) *laughs* Spoof... what an idiot. :p

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by n7of9
sorry dude, i suppose i'm just way too immature for your elite circles :eek:

Yes, you are :D

Originally posted by TRUNKS
Unless that guy actually lives in some wierd part of Australia, hes extremely gullible. ;) *laughs* Spoof... what an idiot. :p

Who and what are you talking about?

just because YOU haven't heard of a slang term does not make it a lie, not does it make other people idiots ....both of you should grow up, 17 and 13 year olds!!!...give it up

Wow...Weapon's thread has gone way off course. Anyway, I'm not sure where you can find videos other than Weird Al, but I know that if you go to mp3.com, there are a lot of spoof songs in the comedy genre...

:D rofl I knew this would be brought up since "spoof" means the same thing in NZ :biggrin2:

:bandit2:

Back