• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sponsorships For Webhosting

tumble

Owner/Operator
NLC
I sponsor only personal sites; band sites, Photo Albums, Artist sites, Personal blogs,Forums (for extending knowledge only)

I am not a free hosting provider. This means I do not make a living from this.
"I sponsor” means I give webspace for free. The page you would link back to is my personal web site http://www.gotcanyons.net Up And running for 2 Years :beer:

A simple text or banner linked back to my personal site is all that is required in exchange for sponsorship.

All Sponsorships come with a fully operational Cpanel and Installatron.
You will recive the same items as a paid provider would hand out.

If you think you meet my requirements for sponsorship. Please PM me And Or Post Up Here

Basic Rules For Sponsorship

1) No ads of any sort. This includes goggle type search bar.
2) No selling of any products that lay outside the range of your site i.e. your logo must be present on any products sold.
3) If you have a domain name that name must belong to the person who is being sponsored. If the name does not agree on a whois of your domain name sponsorship will be terminated.
4) Your site content must not be stripped from other sources i.e. if your site relies on RSS feeds and or other article collecting programs your site will be terminated.
5) Your C-panel info must be filled out within 24 hours of receiving your account or the account will be terminated.
6) Your site should always be kept in the English language
7) Adult type materials is not allowed within your site or based within your sites storage area.
8) No warez or proxy servers.
9) Copyright infringement is not allowed.
10) Racism and other kinds of offensive materials and speeches.
11) Auto-generated sites used mainly for online advertisements.
12) Breaking of these rules will terminate your site immediately
13) If you wish to make money I suggest you get paid hosting.
14) Got Canyons Sponsorship is a free endeavor. Hence those we sponsor should be kind enough to follow the simple rules we have set up.

Back