• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sponsored VPS for Bizari

canardpress

We've grown beyond the limitations of our reseller. We should be alright for a month or maybe even serveral yet, but we'd like the abiltiy to expand. What we're looking for is a company that is willing to sponsor us with a VPS. Bizari is a non-profit organization dedicated to offering diserving people free services such as website hosting, forum hosting, blog hosting, email, and we are creating opensource php scripts as well. Kickbacks to you include;

-Your company's name, logo, and link being showcased on numeral parts of our site.

-We will attempt to make ourselves profitable via ads and a separate paid site, we will pay as soon as we can.

-You get to take credit for making Bizari, a very unique site and community, possible.

We don't want to bust anyones budget here. We're not picky. If you have a windows box at home you don't mind plugging in for us, we can rig it up with a control panel ourselves. Although-if your a CPanel/Plesk VPS company, this is a perfect oppertunity for you.

We completely understand that we are asking for a whole lot here, so take our request lightly.

The way I look at it, there's no harm in trying. This request is more for larger companies who might have an extra spot lying around..

I could provide something small for you.

10GB disk
150GB bandwidth
cPanel/DA or Plesk
1 IP

Let me know if this fits your needs.

Back