• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sponsored Reseller

canardpress

Bizari is looking to expand a little bit. We're looking for a reseller to host some sites and services on. Not really asking for anything specail, any panel will do, preferably no ads. We wouldn't mind putting your logo on our site and passing on your link for paid services if you provide them.

Tell us what you can offer.

Thank you so much for you offer, but I am already running a host and I don't have time to do any aggressive sales work.

canardpress said:
Thank you so much for you offer, but I am already running a host and I don't have time to do any aggressive sales work.

Just wondering if ur already running a host why not host ur free clients on it ? why asking for free resellers than?

Bizari, it seems your back here every month asking for something more. Now it seems like you are just taking advantage of the generosity of new hosts, Reseller hosting is extremely cheap these days, I don't care if your a chinese student. Just pay for something.

utcrazy said:
Bizari, it seems your back here every month asking for something more. Now it seems like you are just taking advantage of the generosity of new hosts, Reseller hosting is extremely cheap these days, I don't care if your a chinese student. Just pay for something.
Agreed! Freeloaders...

I agree, iv read your posts already, If your claim your working so hard, work on selling your services, and your be fine!. thanks

Yes true since bizari is giving it away for free without ads but only a link back to the site.

I wish i can find a free reseller which is really hard to find, or some people gives them out on contests. What i want to do with it is sell the space and with the money pay for a reseller, I want to start small and than go up a little.

Bizari is a organization dedicated to offering free services. It was built for free to demonstrate that people can make good things happen without the influence of money or currency in general. I guess it may have gotten lost somewhere along the road.

If you all feel that way I will no longer make requests on this forum. I'd like to thank the generous users of FWS who proved very helpful and generous for the past two years. :)

Back