• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sponsored account available (Cpanel)

Tazzman

In an effort to get the name of a new hosting service known, I am offering a number of sponsored accounts.

Account specifics are open to discussion. Note that one of the sponsored accounts recently taken on was given 1 GIG of space and 40 GIG of transfer/month, in other words, if your site is what I am looking for, I'm willing to be very generous.

Accounts are hosted on a Redhat linux server with Cpanel installed. More details can be provided on request.

Only English, preferably established sites will be considered. I want to be able to understand what the site is about. You will be required to put an add on your site. The form of this add can be discussed.

The TOS/AUP can be found on our site. One difference is that these accounts will not allow adult content as they will be hosted off a server in the Nocster datacenter, which does not allow adult content. This is because I chose to seperate sponsored accounts from paying clients.

If you are interested, please email sponsorship[AT]tldhost.net, please only use this address for this offer. Tell me about your site and if possible include a link to it. Those nice emails that go something like 'Me luv you hosting. Me need. username blah password blah.' will just be deleted. Please try to be as detailed as possible about your site, if possible including information such as current diskspace and transfer usage.

Regards.

P.S. Please note I have just been informed that Nocster will be moving this server to a different part of the datacenter tomorrow. Seeing as this server also houses our site, it will be down for about an hour during this move. This will actually be the first downtime in 2 months.

Last edited:
Thanks to all who emailed so far. It would seem out of the 26 people that have requested a free account, only 2 even bothered to read the original post.

It would seem the other 24 missed this part:

Those nice emails that go something like 'Me luv you hosting. Me need. username blah password blah.'
Not what I would call very hope inspiring for the human race.

Originally posted by Tazzman
Not what I would call very hope inspiring for the human race.
I took the liberty of editing your post to highlight the important bits. As you may be aware, people on forums (any forums) read what they want to see, and gloss over the rest ;) I am not saying the bold coloured text will make much difference, but hopefully it will help a bit :)

I would like to see you continue to use these forums, we aren't so bad ;), but when your post or Joe Blow's post (as with similar at WHT) get posted on huge Asian forums, you can only expect a massive response from those who are lacking the ability to fully comprehend your requirements.

Back