• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sponsor hosting needed.

xsc001

I am currently running an anime website which now in-need of a more reliable host. the website is Here. I can't access the site right now to pull the log up for you guys but the site get quite a bit of hits.

This site is basically a forum, wallpaper, gallery, etc. No actual downloading is taken place on the server accept for the wallpaper and galleries etc.

Min. Requirement Specifications:

~500MB space
2 MySQL databases
PHP
~20 E-Mail alias (pop3 prefer)
a control panel -- don't care which.

bandwidth I will have to see my current usage log but I can't access it right now. Im guessing 50gig+ and will properly increase in the near future.
wallpaper submission and download and anime clip used in reviews--about 3-4mb each clips.

Website is well known and been online for more 4 years. This is a community and fan site. I do not make money off the site so i'm asking if anyone can sponsor the site.

I'll post your text link or banner on the forum as a return of your favor.
Please contact me asap.

Thanks in advance for your offer!

I can give you up to 2GB space and 200GB bandwidth with the following features:

cPanel + Fantastico - The best hosting control panel ever.
Unlimited Email Accounts
Webmail with NeoMail, Horde, and SquirrelMail
Default Address - a90f7g7gluya3sdsf3@yoursite can be forwarded to your default email account
Autoresponders
Forwarders
Mailing Lists
Spam Assasin
MX Change
Email Address Trace
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Subdomains
cPanel File Manager
FTP Upload
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases
phpMyAdmin access
Error Logs
Webalizer
Analog
Subdomain Stats
Raw Access Logs
Cron Jobs
Free Search Engine Submission (AllTheWeb, DirectHit, Google, HotBot, Lycos, and MixCat)

Your site will be hosted on a P4 2.8ghz server with 1GB RAM.

Feel free to contact me on MSN Messenger or AIM for details.

MSN: lreingold@hotmail.com
AIM: only free games

I can offer you what you need in exchange for a banner. Please email me at j i e h a o 8 5 @ o u t g u n . c o m.

Thank you for the offers! I will contact each and everyone of you when I get home from school.

Talk to you guys later.

Back