• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sponcer Available

openmixs

Hi
We openmixs-hosting.co.uk is now looking to sponcer a few websites
We are looking to sponcer

RADIO STATION
SHOUTcast will be provided and 1 GTCHAT room plus space that you require for a website also a domain name openmixs-radio.co.uk will be provided

FREE HOSTING SITE
Space and bandwidth will be provided also Cpanel / Fantastico with a auto free signup script and a domain name openmixs.co.uk this is only for free accounts like freewebs.com

All we want in return is a few banners advtiseing openmixs-hosting.co.uk
There is a few rules but if you would like to take one of these offers up e mail me
info@openmixs-hosting.co.uk

i had the domain names from when i useto have the websites but i packed them in a few month ago as i was always too busy for them but it seems a wast to let them do nothin lol

Hi, sorry I just wanted to clarify some things, for the free hosting site, do you mean you will host subdomains using openmixs.co.uk?

both sites already come with the domain names provided there
the site have to have them domain names

the radio site will be 100 listners at 56k (must be dance trance)

these are site pack's i am not ofring shoutcast servers for free i am offring a website pack that i useto own for free i will host it and i will suply the scripts for them i am looking for some 1 that would like to have a go at manageing them you can make the site your self all you need to have on it os the link to openmixs-hosting at the botem of every page
you MUST have some experiance in html
all that meens is i am not going to give it to some 1 that dus not no what to do and needs to keep asking for help every 2 mins because i dont have time for that thats why i am giveing you the chance
if i didnt use the domains thay would just be sitting about doing nothin so here is your chance !

surfz that wasnt me

i got multiple DJ's 1 does abit of everything but likes techno and trance
other likes Rap
i like rock and game music
(more DJ's to come)

if you guys are willing to put on ads and if the ads really generate enough revenue 2 cover the cost then ur welcome

im willing to pay also
but for what i ask:
64kb/s mp3PRO 22 khz 40 listeners

with ads a max of 3 eur the month

Back