• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Split a Dedicated Server

Bryce

Hey Guys,

I am looking to find someone willing to split a dedicated server with me, if you do not feel comfortable with me having access to all the files on the server, or vice versa, then one of us can be put onto a virtual server if need be.

I am looking to get a powerful Core 2 Duo server with either 2 GB or 4 GB of ram, located in the U.S, I am open to other servers as well, that can be discussed between us. I would like to have Windows 2003 as my OS but I can always work with Linux and install a virtual Windows 2003 server. My plans for the server would be hosting game servers, no more than 2 or 3 so the resources could be divided evenly.

Please feel free to contact me if you have anymore questions, I know this post is kind of vague but I don't really know what else you guys need to know. You can PM me or contact me via my AIM or MSN account.

Contact Information:
E-Mail/MSN: shortywakeman@hotmail.com
AIM: Shortywakeman

Thanks,
-Bryce

Back