• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Spiral Minds, Inc. is now offering free hosting!

Alterec

Spiral Minds, Inc. Is now offering a free web hosting package to increase our customer base. All of our free Web Hosting accounts will be required to display 1 Google Banner on all their pages. This banner will be placed onto your pages by one of our support staff within 1 week.

All Free Hosting Sites Must be In English!

Spiral Minds Inc Hosting!
http://www.spiralmindsinc.com
The free account includes the following:
--- 50mb Disk Space
--- 1000mb Bandwidth
--- 1 Subdomain (chosen when you sign-up)
--- Cpanel X
--- Fantastico (auto installation of alot of the hotest scripts, forums, CMS)
--- 5 MySQL Databases
--- 5 Pop3 email accounts
--- CGI
--- PHP
--- Frontpage Support
--- And much much more!
Support for your own domain can be provided as well on free accounts!

Last edited:
As a default the banner will be placed on top. Once your site is up the ad will be placed. I would have no problems adding it to the footer instead so long as the ad would be visible without having to scroll to far down. If you sign-up for our service and would like us to consider allowing it at the bottom please just send a support ticket after the banner has been added and we will be happy to assist you so long as it wouldn't require excessive scrolling.

Alterec, welcome to the forums. I suggest you adopt an "above the line" policy - that is that the entire banner must be displayed in the first 500 pixels of the page. That way it's always immediately visible when visitors come to your site, and gives webmasters the flexibility to design-in the banner.

Thats actually a very good idea. Currently I am running a script that insures the banners are being properly placed on the sites. The reason for this action was the number of free hosting accounts that refuse to place the banners on their sites. With this script I currently only have the options to place the banners on the header or footer of the pages. If I can discover a way to allow the users to place the banners where they would like and still be able to confirm the banners are being placed I would consider that first 500 approach.

Last edited:
MydNyte said:
Hosting down?...

Our servers have not been down since the Last Scheduled Miantenance on 6/18/05 at 4:45am and returned to service at 4:53am.

This question is also better suited for our help desk as you will receive a response much quicker.

Well...this morning i was unable to access my website or the main site, so i figured it went down for some reason, but now that i am at home, i am able to access the main site, but i am still unable to access my site...

Back