• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Spiral.Alchemy

/me picks jaw off of the floor.

Holy crap I love your design (all your designs for that fact) so much!

You are a true designer :D

Good luck with future designs.

The images are a bit big... for dial-up ppl like me it gets a bit of loading time. but er how many dial ups are there now anyways? (lol) the only flaw i can see is the compression. Everything else looks W-I-C-K-E-D!!!

Yeah, now you mention it, I tend to overlook that with my cable connecttion (I can't complain about)
The site is more than 230Kb and it does look great (don't get me wrong) ,yet it doesn't look THAT flashy. When sites are over 150-180 Kb they must look gxf-heavy and flashy etc. only then there's a point in using that 'many' data. <- my opinion ofcourse.
I must admit however, that I had exact same 'problem' with my site only much worse. Eventually I was able to shrink size down to 180Kb orso, yet I still think it's way too large.
I'm looking forward too see what you will be able to pull off. (If you gonna do it anyway, cause like he said, there aren't that many 56k-ers)

I was worried about that as well, I tested it on 56k and it didn't take that long for me. (It felt like ages because I'm using to my fat cable connection, but it wasnt that bad in comparison to most sites)

I'll see what I can do about compressing some of the images, should be able to get it down a bit. Not gonna say that Its a big deal though, since 56kers are rather rare these days :)

Thanks for the comments guys

I used a real dial-up connection on my moms laptop. I wonder though.. there probably is a way to emulate 56k. hmmmm

Back