• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Speaking of Racism...

There are times one gets extremely upset with a certain group of people. Since moving to Darwin, I have changed my views somewhat on what is racism and what is not. No Australian (whether they be white, black (apart from aborigine), yellow, purple or pink, cannot advertise employment and exclude aborigines. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders can advertise asking for only Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.

Aborigines can get drunk and roam the streets and yell and cuss at "white trash", how they should be respected etc, but if a white, brown, black, yellow, purple person did the same, they would be in court. Go figure :S

Considering all the ---- they've been through the last 200 years or so, I say we just let them be ;)

I think in the last 175 years, they caused most of that <censored> themselves ;)

WhereToLook said:
I mean, seriously... there is not ONE BLACK person that was a slave and not ONE white person that owned someone of any color in this country that is alive today.
~
I hate the fact that a black person has the right to be mad at me for anything but I am morally bound to take abuse and act contrite about it because our ANCESTORS were completely DIFFERENT than we are now.
~
If the WHITE people didn't fight the @#$%^ civil war to free them, they would still be in servitude. perhaps white people did enslave them.... but white people also freed them.

I just wanted to add one slight correction.
And many, many, many, many people aren't actually aware of this.

African Americans were NOT the first slaves. They just seem to be the most affluent. I don't know why.

Start Googlin' boys and girls.

baba black sheep...

Opps, i just offended some nig...

They wonder why people are racist, this is the perfect way to do it, and it has made me racist in the last few months. I must admit it, but they are asking it for...

Call me rascist, and I will be that way towards you since you think I already am.

ba ba white sheep.... kicked the black sheep's butt.... lalala la La LA

You ----ing racist pig! All white people are racist! And all white people stereotype others all the time. They need to learn how to respect others.

The onlly difference between blacks and whites is the color of our skins. Everyone has opinions, views, emotions, etc.

Canuckkev said:
You ----ing racist pig! All white people are racist! And all white people stereotype others all the time. They need to learn how to respect others.

I'm a ----ing racist pig, and your a stupid idot. Just look at your title for the proof. Thats what it says.....

robert allen said:
They wonder why people are racist, this is the perfect way to do it, and it has made me racist in the last few months. I must admit it, but they are asking it for...
why are people racist?

No one has a really clear explanation of why some people are black and others are white so if you really don't know then hush about it already.

All joking aside, I'm not rascist. I was even married to a girl from Mexico for a while. While no rascist against them, I am prejudiced just enough that I would never so much as even date one again. Of course, one day a minority will be able to sue a majority for not going out with them and claim the majority (white) is rascist.....

Anyway, I judge people by the way they live their lives and their standards. Not as a whole, but if I know a black man is a thief, I dont want him coming around my house. Doesnt make me rascist.

My sister stayed here for three months. She just got her apartment 3 days ago, and completed moving in today. The plan was for her to come here, get on her feet, and get away from the criminal element she was around before. Today, a guy has already moved in, she paid his bus ticket down. Today I did a criminal check on him. She had told me he went to jail for bad checks. Today I found out different. He was in prison for 5 counts of burglary.

So then I call the number my sister was always calling to talk to him.... and I talk to his new wife, who is pregnant, find out he also has a crack habit.

I will judge him the same as any black man with the same history. White/Black/Pink/Purple.... I dont care. Doesnt make me rascist just because a guy happens to be black. BTW - This guy is white, like myself.

............ but believe or not, if he was black, some people would call me rascist for not wanting him here and not liking him. This is the stuff white people are sick and tired of.

No offense and I dont mean to put this out there for anyone who doesn't believe in God but who are you to judge someone else. There is only one man who can and will judge us all when the time comes. I think everyone knows who that is.

Gayowulf said:
I think it'll be more of a knee-grow reactionary backlash.

ROTFLMAO

Wojtek said:
we evolved, they stayed the same

ROTFLMAO

In all seriousness, we're all prejudicial, that is human nature. I hate everyone equally though.

Back