• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Spare/Un-needed Servers for SALE!

JasonS

What goes here?
NLC
Hello,

I have the following configurations unused and I'd like to sell the hardware on:

Buzz - 305
AMD Athlon 64 3200+
1GB of Ram
2x 160GB HDD
Asking for: $95

Buzz - 302
AMD MP 64 2400+
2GB of Ram
120GB HDD and 250GB HDD
Asking for: $100

Buzz - 304
Dual AMD 2800+
2GB of Ram
250GB HDD

Buzz - 301
Dual AMD 2000 GHZ
3GB of Ram
2x 80GB HDD

Buzz - 303
AMD Dual Athlon 2400
2GB of RAM
2x80GB HDD
Asking for $100

Dell Poweredge (Buzz - 306)
Intel Dual Xeon 3.2GHz
2GB of RAM
2x160GB HDD
Asking for: $150

Currently located in Kansas City, MO. Please provide ZIP codes and I'll get shipping costs.

How old are these?

Regards

They come as used. But I have no idea of the exact build date of these systems, maybe Jason will be able to shed some light, but I do not think so.

UPDATE: Around 12 months old as stated by Jason below me :D

Last edited:
Are these rackmounted or towers? And I'd have to check, but I imagine the shipping to Canada would be outrageous..not to mention customs.

May be interested though, was looking at picking up a couple of development machines, and these are a steal.

Hello,

These are rackmountable servers.

I don't suppose you have any spare racks for sale also? >.<

I'll have to pass, I'd be looking at about at least 600$ just to pick up a rack to mount them in :/

edit: Actually do you have dimensions on them? I might be able to make a cheap DIY rack.

I don't suppose you have any spare racks for sale also? >.<

I'll have to pass, I'd be looking at about at least 600$ just to pick up a rack to mount them in :/

edit: Actually do you have dimensions on them? I might be able to make a cheap DIY rack.

Hello,

Nope, we do not. I also do not know the dimesions - but they fit in a standard rack.

Buzz - 301
Dual AMD 2000 GHZ
3GB of Ram
2x 80GB HDD

Buzz - 303
AMD Dual Athlon 2400
2GB of RAM
2x80GB HDD
Asking for $100

Dell Poweredge (Buzz - 306)
Intel Dual Xeon 3.2GHz
2GB of RAM
2x160GB HDD
Asking for: $150

Most specifically the poweredge, but are these all 1U's or is one/some 2Us?

Hold that PowerEdge for me..might be interested in it. Also might be interested in the 303.

Can you check into shipping to L4C1E5, Ontario, Canada; both individual and combined (probably the same/double regardless)

Hold that PowerEdge for me..might be interested in it. Also might be interested in the 303.

Can you check into shipping to L4C1E5, Ontario, Canada; both individual and combined (probably the same/double regardless)

Looking at around $95 USD for the Dell and and $130.00 for the both by the looks of it via FedEx.

Back