• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Spammer & Accusationist, PLEASE READ!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys that post ^^ explaining he was 41 is part of the staff, i can give you his msn details also if u wish! He is part of the forum administration and moderation. Also JD, i do see where your coming fro mbut it isnt just me running the company there are 2 more people a lot older than 14 they are mid 20's!!!

Yes guys i suggest you take your words back the Kid came for advice from experienced webhosters and you make out hes lying LMFAO I am 41 years old as quoted in the post and you guys want to learn to grow up and help a budding hosting buisness wots up guys scared he may take you over in the future

As for maturity guys you want to take a leaf out of thornys book at least hes got balls and come for help and not sat back pulling his hair out trying to solve it himself think twice b4 you reply The comments some of the replys made here id expect from a 6yr old not someone who runs a hosting buisness so i suguest you go running back to your mommy now and learn to respect other folks and as for helping when your buisness starts to go under dont come running to thorny for help as i dont think youll get any with replies like the ones you made:shame: :shame:

Last edited:
JDComputes said:
Okay, Mods please lock this server, there is going to be a fight soon enough.

reporting this to mods.!

Server?:nervous: Which server u talking about?

And thorny who is gibbs?

Plus i read this :
Mrs Ricket, Single Mother

"Such a great company helped us sell off our house....

Hmm u are a sales agent or a host?

Last edited:
Plus i read this :
Mrs Ricket, Single Mother

"Such a great company helped us sell off our house....

Hmm u are a sales agent or a host?

We held a hosting account for Mrs Ricket where she advertised her house!! And the sale came from the website that we hosted.

Mr Gibb's is a company manager who works for Hawk Eye Pc's in my local area. He wanted to post something on the website so we let him.

Any more questions you would like to ask??

Offroader said:
Yes guys i suggest you take your words back the Kid came for advice from experienced webhosters and you make out hes lying LMFAO I am 41 years old as quoted in the post and you guys want to learn to grow up and help a budding hosting buisness wots up guys scared he may take you over in the future

As for maturity guys you want to take a leaf out of thornys book at least hes got balls and come for help and not sat back pulling his hair out trying to solve it himself think twice b4 you reply The comments some of the replys made here id expect from a 6yr old not someone who runs a hosting buisness so i suguest you go running back to your mommy now and learn to respect other folks and as for helping when your buisness starts to go under dont come running to thorny for help as i dont think youll get any with replies like the ones you made:shame: :shame:
Yes, you are 41. I can tell. Now that we know you are 41, we can close this thread.

Yes, I'd have to agree, close the thread. Those quotes are however cookie cutter from the hosting template. Or they just look really fake.

Last edited:
JDComputes said:
agreeded. Iv requested thread be closed and reported the thread. lets hope a mod does this soon.

Your a bit too eager, it's not a big deal. Most of us are mature here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back