• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Spam This

Yeah, waist posts are horrible. Diabetic posts are worse though. Waste posts, not so bad.

Now lets analyze your post...

SPAMs
Spam, being a plural noun, does not have a plural form. Spam messages, cans of spam, etc. Not spams of can, spams of message.​
r
R, the eighteenth letter of the English alphabet, is a vocal consonant. It is sometimes called a semivowel, and a liquid. Not the present indicative plural of the substantive verb 'to be'​
never
Well done, an actual word that's used correctly and spelled correctly.​
gd
GD, a popular image library for PHP. Clearly a noun, not an adjective, as used here​
even real SPAM, every post increases
Again, well done. Actual words.​
d
The fourth letter of the English alphabet, and a vocal consonant. The English letter is from Latin, which is from Greek, which took it from Phoenician, the probable ultimate origin being Egyptian. Also could be the nominal of the second tone in the model major scale (that in C), or of the fourth tone in the relative minor scale of C (that in A minor), or of the key tone in the relative minor of F. Clearly not an article, as you attempted.​
DB
A viable abbreviation for database.​
size so
Huzzah! English!​
waist
That part of the human body which is immediately below the ribs or thorax; the small part of the body between the thorax and hips. I suppose posts could be of the waist in some ways. Not the usual usage, however.​
post is harmful
English isn't so bad, is it?​

Got it Prof, so when should i come for English classes to you:beer:we will start of with nice chill beer

Got it Prof, so when should i come for English classes to you:beer:we will start of with nice chill beer
Is it really so hard to punctuate and capitalize correctly? It's simply baffling how people can type like holydevil and think they are taken seriously.

Back