• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

spaceports

Mysterio

whats wrong with spaceports i think its realy good:

its fast , it has much badwith , it has php , mysql , ftp ,no ads if you only need forum.

whats so bad ?

GReetZ

they are not bad, they are very reliable, one of the longest lasting once...

most ppl are scared by the ad-frame....

There are no ads on phppages.And yes they are a nice host,I use them for testing scripts,and I have to say : almost everything works.

Spaceports is an excellent host, without a doubt.

Belgiumdude and Mysterio are incorrect about there being no ads on cgi / php sites. A banner ad must be added.
Also, you cannot have a forum on it's own, you must host your entire site on Spaceports (linking directly to the cgi-bin is forbidden)

The Spaceports admins are very strict and will delete any sites without warning that break the rules. Also, non-english language sites are not allowed

Originally posted by feldspar
Spaceports is an excellent host, without a doubt.

Belgiumdude and Mysterio are incorrect about there being no ads on cgi / php sites. A banner ad must be added.
Also, you cannot have a forum on it's own, you must host your entire site on Spaceports (linking directly to the cgi-bin is forbidden)

The Spaceports admins are very strict and will delete any sites without warning that break the rules. Also, non-english language sites are not allowed

my forum is up for an moth not yet deleted :p

greetz

i myself wouldnt suggest spaceports, but hey thats me.

Spaceports has bee around for ages, they have been around really long, so they must be reliable.

Use them if you absolutely need 2, but do look around before you do.

Back