• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Space to Spare!

brettmeyers

I am currently offering 2 free hosting accounts at brettmeyers.com
It is going off of a current account that hosts brettmeyers.com but I have space to spare and am trying to help others by offering it.
15MB, may not seem like much, but is great for a small site, fast servers, also this comes with your own POP email account @brettmeyers.com
Bandwidth will be watched and if your site is using excessive amounts for unknown reasons or for downloading/uploading the site will be deleted.
Bannerless, but require link at bottom of site "Hosted with BrettMeyers.com"
Your url will be http://brettmeyers.com/~user
You must have a current site to take advantage of this, email me at hosting1@brettmeyers.com and I'll let you know.

P.S. Posting messages here will not reach me as fast as emailing me!

Last edited:
I'm not looking for an account, but I think you should clear up how much bandwidth you plan to give. Who hosts you?

Myacen is the host and there is no real limit on bandwidth, but if you are using it in huge amounts you will be notified and if the problem is not corrected your account will be removed.

Originally posted by brettmeyers

Currenlty no mysql, I will try to add it to the accounts at a later time.

So your willing to pay $5 extra for your free hosting clients to get mysql?

Well the 1st hosting account that I gave didn't want mysql anyway.. so I'm thinking that I'll prob just end up not getting it for the 2 accounts.. I mean its only 2, I'm just trying to help other people out. I have extra space so why not share it?:)

Back