• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

source4webmaster.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
my head hurts, but anyways...

I find it rather odd that NONE of the longstanding (ie. more than 20 posts) members of FWS.net forums have not had sucess at S4W. Considering we are normally the first ones to try any hosting out.

Oh, also just noticed that the site seems to be down? Pitty that.

And a special note to Truth:
I find your use of the terms "retard" and "dyslexic" when flaming someone very disturbing. People with such condititons (and thats what they are, and I don't wish them apon anyone) would have more compassion and good old human spirt then you seem to have shown within this forum.

BTW: I also got scammed.

Jonny
"H"less

yea i wonder too, how come the member who have less than 4 post didn't get scammed and defend for S4W. the people who have over 90 post got scam, hmmm.. i wonder if they all the same person from S4W

Last edited:
Have the mods check IP's, I know we're different people and we all had hosting by them. It wasn't a Scam, but you will keep believing it was. I really feel sorry for you. None of you were Scammed, I know you weren't. The guy was busy, just cuz you didn't get your FTP right away doesn't mean you wouldn't of....

Uh...

First of all Johnny the teacher went to jail because he came into school drunk and attacked students, he also spoke the way you do... Strange coincedence.

Second of all, I'm talking about TRYOUTS as I pointed out explicitly before. If you want to be on a good team, you have to be good. Same goes for hosting, if you want to be hosted, you need a good site. That's not discrimination. Even if it WAS discrimination, it's his own server so he has every right to discriminate... The fact is, if you want that, you have to have a good site, and calling that discrimination is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. Your site probably just sucks.

if it wasn't a scam.. how many days you guy sign up for those program, and never recieve anything? therefor its a scam! And when S4w is shutting down.. then we know its definitally a scam!!! i wonder how much money the had already made?

No Content

Jonny, before you start saying you were scammed maybe you should notice that your entire site consists of a whopping three images! Why would anyone want to host a site with no content? Maybe you're just bitter that people don't want to host sites for free that don't even include anything.

I want to know actually how people were scammed, and being refused hosting on account of being a total ass does not count as a spam, like Johnny said.

And s4w.com is not shutting down, they just used too many resources on their server, which means they are a very successful site, if you ask me...

Re: Uh...

Originally posted by Peter
First of all Johnny the teacher went to jail because he came into school drunk and attacked students, he also spoke the way you do... Strange coincedence.

WTF does this have to do what we been talking about? what teacher are you talking about? stop make up shit as you go along. what planet are you on??
:confused: <~~~ peter

Hello, have you been at a peewee game?!? talk to a couch! a try out is to determine who get to place on the starting line up.. if there are alot of people trying out.. then there will be a "b" and "c" team.. thats why you always here storys of parnets going angrey cause they visits the game and never seem them play.!!! duh

:confused: <~~~peter

no, it's just that lexton.net (S4Ws host) isn't offering hosting anymore and it's for sale. :rolleyes:

Uh.. okay

Johnny you asked me to explain and I did. The only time I've seen a teacher talk the way you do is when they are drunk and crazy.

Also about your "peewee" crap.. Do you live in England or something? Because here in America the best players make the best teams, unless you are four years old and playing T-Ball. That's the way that it works. If you want to be on the best team you have to be good. It's even like that for admittance into leagues.

Basically you are saying that the NHL discriminates when some players don't make it into it. I think not...

O M G!!! next time read before you respond.. why you think there is a B and C team.. or sometimes a another league for people who don't make it! duh!!!
That story doesn't have to do with teacher get arrested for coursing ok?! Thats what i was saying.. you or some guy say that teachers jail for cursing they don't!

Well NHL, NBA, and those other stuff are all provide orgainisation! They like sadeem husin, who wtf they want, the coach curse at ref. $8,000 fine for the coach, give a middel finger to the audience, $2000 fine.

I don't where you live, but in America where I live, that is how it is! why you think peewee leagues are non profit orgainizations!

Hell NBA,NHL is so private they can even discriminate agains't whites or black if they want.
And you even notice that NHL no black players! (expect 1)
NBA no white players. (expect 20)

Re: No Content

Jonny, before you start saying you were scammed maybe you should notice that your entire site consists of a whopping three images! Why would anyone want to host a site with no content? Maybe you're just bitter that people don't want to host sites for free that don't even include anything.

I want to know actually how people were scammed, and being refused hosting on account of being a total ass does not count as a spam, like Johnny said.

And s4w.com is not shutting down, they just used too many resources on their server, which means they are a very successful site, if you ask me...

WEll i wasn't scam.. cause i never sign up for anything.. I wasn't scam. but many others.. And I can prove its a scam cause it say we require you to sign up.

btw it seems lexton.net own's S4W cause there domain name is forsale at there site. I guess you guess are defeatly scam!!! haha.. Lol I bet they mand $300 in sponsor sign ups. and you ppl only got hosting for 4 days?

i know, but these 3 ----ing idiots keep agrueing with me the meaning of scam. and that s4w isn't a scam.. now you guys know its 100% a scam.. so now those ppl can shut up and move on. S

sometimes the best thing to do in an argument is to just walk away and to forget about it as much as possible. sometimes it isn't. *shrug*

ok

Johnny I was using NHL as an example. Many leagues in my state function in the same way... Real discrimination, huh? And NHL doesn't "not allow" blacks into it, just not many black people play hockey. (there's 3 by the way - Mike Grier, Anson Carter, and a goalie for Edmonton who's name I can't think of but his first name is Fred)

S4W will be back up when he gets his own server.

Re: ok

Johnny I was using NHL as an example. Many leagues in my state function in the same way... Real discrimination, huh? And NHL doesn't "not allow" blacks into it, just not many black people play hockey. (there's 3 by the way - Mike Grier, Anson Carter, and a goalie for Edmonton who's name I can't think of but his first name is Fred)

S4W will be back up when he gets his own server.

Hey i don't follow NHL last time i hear of it .. only 1 black was there and it was like 3 years ago..

OMG how da hell they gonna be back up if they sell the domain name? hmm.. :confused:

I've gone over this far to many times by now. Stay on topic! :)

Disputes such as this can be handled in a professional way on the forum or in an unprofessional way off the forum. Keep the fistfights through email and keep the professional debates on the forum.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back