• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Soon to be closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmarvin

Cross Industries
NLC
Since I can get no help from these forums, WebHostingTalk, nor anywhere else. Even when I pay someone for help, they don't do anything. I'm closing Cross Industries soon. Apparently, there are only dirt-bags in the world now. Honestly, if I pay you, do your god damn work.

To those of you who used our Blog Hosting, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Host Woot closed the external database we were using with them. And if you ask why we used their server for hosting the database, its due to the stress. We hosted over 350 blogs, and the stress of both files and database put a toll on our main server. So, we had decided to keep the database external. But, unfortunately, Host Woot closed the account and left us with no backup.

I apologize to those of you who are or were hosted with us. No one seems to give a damn when they are paid or unpaid. Thanks goes out to the few who actually helped.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about your problems, if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know over PM.

Not really, sorry. I've lost close to $1,600 in just paying people to do work for me. And look at my site, nothing is done on it.

Next time you wanna hire designers/ coders etc etc I would suggest you have an agreement of a little payment upfront and rest on completion.

Sorry to hear of you closing your service, try hang on a little longer maybe your luck might change.

Next time you wanna hire designers/ coders etc etc I would suggest you have an agreement of a little payment upfront and rest on completion.

Sorry to hear of you closing your service, try hang on a little longer maybe your luck might change.

I did have contracts. I got quite a bit of money back. But still, its not really the money issue. Its more-or-less the problem of people actually doing their job.

How hard can blog hosting be? we tried it at SR before but it never really took off so we dropped it, we had over 1000 blog accounts. Actually thats a lie one of our team who setup SRB got lazy and I closed it because I found adult material on a few blog accounts..

Ad placement can be awkward unless you have a set of pre-defined themes and lock new upload themes.

I'd have helped you if I had seen your Thread asking for help anywhere on FWS. Where did you post it?

Didn't post it here, had it posted at WHT. I did ask a few people on these forums for help though directly ( via PM ). It's all good, I can't seem to find a a big enough management team for my business.

Didn't post it here, had it posted at WHT. I did ask a few people on these forums for help though directly ( via PM ). It's all good, I can't seem to find a a big enough management team for my business.

Mate, It is very unfortunate that you have been unable to find many people to do the jobs they were paid to do, I would be happy to (And have been for some time) help you out. Even done it totally free of charge ;)

Even when I pay someone for help, they don't do anything. I'm closing Cross Industries soon. Apparently, there are only dirt-bags in the world now. Honestly, if I pay you, do your god damn work.

Ugh! my condolances, Schmarvin. What you mention these days even extends way beyond web services. I couldn't get anyone to fix my leaking shower, and a friend of mine has had a horrible time trying to get the contractors to actually show up for her to build her house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back