• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Something Regarding InsanityNet/Johnathan Snyder

Metalingus903

Let's sing a lullaby shall we?

A mod please close or remove this. Somethings were said, might have or not been true. But things have been uh ironed out.

Last edited:
Ok Ryan Lets get this striaght once and for all, you gave me the template, so yes i will use it.

i TOLD you it is NOT nulled!!! no i did not buy them, my PARTNER did! and i have the paypal receipts to prove it!

and i am not going to drag this out here, i don't know what your problem is and i don't know why you are lying about me, but frankely i don't like it

Lol, Metalingus is lying. That template, he has designed for JohnnyD. I see they are not using nulled software. Do you have any proof to back the argument up?

i removed the link because you stated you did not wish to be affiliated with me, i will happily place it back on right now if you wish, as for receipts as soon as i am told to produce them by the police, i will. i have no reason to prove myself to you!

Can't we all just get along? We're all in the same business after all, while a little competition between hosts is natural and good for business taking it to the extent of arguing and bashing is a bit much.

Back