• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Someone willing to host me or...?

Niklas

Well first of all, i need:

- At least 40-200 MB
- PHP, Flash support (and ASP if possible)
- Around 5 GB bandwidth (it seems high but so called "unlimited" would be fine)
- And NO NO NO NO NO NO Ads... NO banner, no popup, BUT I AM WILLING TO PLACE A BUTTON OR TEXTLINK!!!!
- And please i wouldnt want to hear ppl say that "pay for it" and anything like that, cause the truth is I AM A KID, i dont have money, and i dont have credit card, and my parents arent that interested about my websites...I rather hear somebody willing to host my site personally...

If you would like to see a picture of my site, please

niklasvh@jippii.fi email me...

The site is a site containing info about RC cars (Radio- Controlled) the site is now in Finnish and English, but im planning on translating it to Swedish, Norweigan, French, German, Russian, and maybe Spanish :p .

And finally i want to apologize for my bad english :confused2

Hope hearing from u guys.. :D

Niklas

Originally posted by niklasvh
- PHP, Flash support (and ASP if possible)

I don't think there are too many ASP hosts, and a UNIX host with ASP is not true ASP, so some scripts might not work.

well i dont need the ASP then... (have to change a few scripts)...

Anybody willing to host me please? :confused:

Dude, relax. Wait for people to come. There not just going to jump when you say jump, you know?

Originally posted by soundcheck
i doubt you can get 40 MB - 200 MB... why not go paid hosting??
I AM A KID, i dont have money, and i dont have credit card, and my parents arent that interested about my websites

why don't you upload your site to hostultra or host.sk for now...and then go over to hey.nu and request for an account...they should accept you if you have good content and clean looking layout.

host ultra has those awful popups, and i havent been able to sign up at host.sk, and a second thing is, that i have to install os many scripts, its annoying to change from server to server...

Originally posted by niklasvh

I AM A KID, i dont have money, and i dont have credit card, and my parents arent that interested about my websites

ok dude take a CHILL PILL ( :D )... anyways go with something cheap and that accepts money orders. challengehost.com is cheap but i dunno if it works. try them. and... im a kid too (14)

lol im 14 too... :D well anyways, i prob should do what the one guy said, put the site up, and sign up at hey.nu...

your best bet is upping to a server like host.sk, and trying to get hosting on hey.nu...

they've supposedly been reforming their voting practices, but i've not really been back there since, as i am sure they wouldn't be too interested in my opinion after i gave them last time.

but if your site is good, they will probably spot you some space so long as it is 100% legal/legit.

Back