• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Some server space for a Radio Station

Noah0504

I need about 20MB of space and about 1-5GB of BW. PHP also needs to be enabled.

I want to start a online radiostation.

I have a domain name by the way.

Last edited:
1. To start an online radio station, unless this is purely for the website, these quotas are NOT enough.
2. To ask to use shoutcast or any other internet radio server for free is unacceptable. I am currently setting up a radio station and I am facing rates larger than 40$ per month for a dedicated server.

Regards,

If you are still looking for shoutcast hosting, a friend of mine has a killer OC-12 connection and isn't using much of it. Since the costs are immensive, he is offering unlimited bitrate and listener slots for 10$/month. Just click here: http://radio.demsang.net:8080/ and go to the bottom. Make sure to mention that Death Reaper told you :D

Regards,

Actually you can, on a lucky day I get about 8-10 listeners... Please let me know if you're still interested, I will set your account up today!

Right now we already have a server, but that's a pretty darn good price. (Too good to be true even). I'll keep you guys in mind. (Since we switch servers pretty often)

Thanks to all those people that recently signed up, your servers should be emailed to you already.

I still have a couple slots open for anybody that's interested. Please let me know what I can do to assist you.

demsang said:
Thanks to all those people that recently signed up, your servers should be emailed to you already.

I still have a couple slots open for anybody that's interested. Please let me know what I can do to assist you.

our radio need urgently one stream....do you still have some free slots?

thanks.

If you've still got an open slot im looking for about 15 - 20 user base running at 96kbps. Email me if you can do this for me. This is an awesome price.

I am a internet station looking for a free domain so i can use the new stations name and i am also looking for shoutcast server so i do not need to run the station using my bw. Feel free to msg me on aim at urbanhiphop1 or email me at clubwired@clubwiredradio.com if you are able to help me

Last edited:
Back